4 appetizer servings
How to cook Basted Tuna Squares
- 1 large can good tuna
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 can anchovy fillets
- Small amount of pimiento
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4 pieces white bread
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Chop together tuna, green pepper, anchovy fillets, pimiento, and egg.
- Blend mayonnaise, chili sauce, and ketchup.
- Saute 4 pieces of white bread in melted butter.
- Cover the fried bread with the tuna mixture.
- Put mayonnaise sauce and Worcestershire sauce over the tuna squares and baste. Serve the Basted Tuna Squares as an appetizer.
The Basted Tuna Squares recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Basted Tuna Squares serves/makes: 4 appetizer servings
The Basted Tuna Squares recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Appetizer