About 2 3/4 cups spread
How to cook Beer Shrimp Spread
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 green onions with some tops
- 2 parsley sprigs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon capers, optional
- Fancy crackers or tiny cream puffs (to serve)
- Using a food processor or blender, process butter, onions, parsley, and seasonings until vegetables are minced and mixture is smooth. (With blender, prepare in 2 or 3 batches).
- Add shrimp, beer, and capers (if using). Process to a smooth paste.
- Serve at room temperature on crackers on in tiny cream puffs. Use a rounded teaspoon for each.
- Serve the Beer Shrimp Spread at a cocktail party - on fancy crackers or inside tiny beer-flavored cream puffs.
The Beer Shrimp Spread recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Beer Shrimp Spread serves/makes: About 2 3/4 cups spread
The Beer Shrimp Spread recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked