How to cook Belgian Baked Cod in Beer
- 1 1/2 pounds cod fillets
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup Duvel (Belgian beer)
- 1 onion, chopped
- Handful chervil, cut
- Put the cod fillets in a greased oven dish.
- Mix the Duvel with the cream, the onion and pepper and salt to taste and pour this over the fish.
- Bake the cod fish about 30 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
- Sprinkle with chervil and serve.
The Belgian Baked Cod in Beer recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Belgian Baked Cod in Beer serves/makes: 6
The Belgian Baked Cod in Beer recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Baked