How to cook Belgian Praline Glazed Cod Fish
- 1 1/2 pounds cod (any white fish, salmon or sea trout) fillets
- 2 ounces almonds, peeled and grated
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix almonds, sugar, lemon juice and butter.
- Put the cod fillets in an oven tray, sprinkle salt and pepper on top and grill for 5 minutes.
- Turn the fish fillets around and divide the nut-sugar mixture on top of them.
- Grill 3 minutes more.
The Belgian Praline Glazed Cod Fish recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
is a confection made of nut kernels, especially almonds or pecans, stirred in boiling sugar syrup until crisp and brown.
This recipe for Belgian Praline Glazed Cod Fish serves/makes: 4
The Belgian Praline Glazed Cod Fish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled