10 - 12 cakes
How to cook Belizean Fish Cakes (Rechauffee Cooking)
- 1 pound fish fillets
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 small sweet green pepper (bell pepper)
- 1/4 small recardo
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon celery (or to taste)
- Flake or mash fish.
- In a bowl put fish and all other ingredients.
- Mix well. Shape into round balls, flatten slightly.
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan (skillet).
- Roll again in bread crumbs.
- Fry on each side until golden brown.
- Serve the Belizean Fish Cakes hot.
The Belizean Fish Cakes (Rechauffee Cooking) recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Belizean Fish Cakes (Rechauffee Cooking) serves/makes: 10 - 12 cakes
The Belizean Fish Cakes (Rechauffee Cooking) recipe is adopted from The Belizeans Favorite Foods by Erleen Godfrey.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed
Cuisine: South American
(more South American