4 - 6
How to cook Belizean Lobster Salad
- 6-8 lobster tails
- 1 medium onion, chopped or grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small tin ( 6 ounces) green peas
- 3-4 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad cream
- 1 firm tomato
- 1/3-1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 3-4 lettuce leaves
- Boil lobster tails in salted water for 10-15 minutes. Cool.
- Break shells, remove from flesh, and cut in bite size.
- Slice hard boild eggs, set aside.
- Season lobster with pepper, onions, evaporated milk and salad dressing.
- Put lettuce leaves in bottom of serving dish.
- Add some lobster mixture, green peas, boiled eggs and sliced tomato.
- Continue in this way until all ingredients are used.
The Belizean Lobster Salad recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
It is cheaper to buy lobster tails than whole lobsters, as there is not too much meat to eat in a whole lobster once everything else has been discarded.
This recipe for Belizean Lobster Salad serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Belizean Lobster Salad recipe is adopted from The Belizeans Favorite Foods by Erleen Godfrey.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Salad
Cuisine: South American
(more South American