How to cook Bell Peppers Stuffed with Shrimp
- 2 cups cooked shrimp, peeled
- 6 small green bell peppers
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cut off tops of bell peppers; reserve. Remove seeds.
- Sauté chopped celery and bell pepper in butter for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop shrimp and combine with eggs, bread crumbs, milk, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Add sautéed ingredients.
- Stuff into bell peppers, replacing tops. Place in a deep casserole dish.
- Cover dish and bake in a 350°F (180°C) oven for 50 minutes or until peppers are tender.
The Bell Peppers Stuffed with Shrimp recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Bell Peppers Stuffed with Shrimp serves/makes: 6 servings
The Bell Peppers Stuffed with Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Baked