How to cook Betty's Baked Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Create a "baking pan" from a piece of heavy-duty foil by folding up approximately 1 inch on all sides and crimping the corners.
- Place on ungreased baking pan or cookie sheet. Place salmon fillets on foil. Cut 6-7 slashes in each fillet to allow for better penetration of seasonings.
- In small bowl, combine melted butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, chives, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
The Betty's Baked Salmon recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Betty's Baked Salmon serves/makes: 4 servings
The Betty's Baked Salmon recipe is adopted from The Cape Cod Cookbook by Jerome Rubin.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked