How to cook Bloody Mary Oyster Shooter
- 4 fresh oysters, shucked
- 4 ounces tomato juice, chilled
- 3 ounces vodka, chilled
- 3 shakes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 shakes Tabasco sauce
- 1/3 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 lemon wedges, to garnish
- In a small pitcher, mix tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, pepper, and vodka.
- Fill 4 shot glasses 3/4 of way with Bloody Mary mixture, then drop an oyster in each glass and garnish with lemon wedge.
This recipe for Bloody Mary Oyster Shooter serves/makes: 4
The Bloody Mary Oyster Shooter recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked