How to cook Blue Cheese Stuffed Shrimp
- 36 large tails-on shelled boiled shrimp, cooled
- 3 teaspoons (15 g) Blue cheese
- 3 ounces (85 g) cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) finely chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) finely chopped sweet pickles
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) hot mustard
- Fresh parsley sprigs, stems removed
- Slivered lemon rind
- Removing veins, slit open cooled shrimp butterfly-style.
- Cream together Blue cheese, cream cheese and finely chopped celery, sweet pickles and green onion, and hot mustard.
- Stuff shrimp with Blue cheese mixture.
- Serve over parsley sprigs, decorated with slivered lemon rind.
The Blue Cheese Stuffed Shrimp is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Blue Cheese Stuffed Shrimp serves/makes: 6
The Blue Cheese Stuffed Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Aspic/Chilled