How to cook Blue Shrimp Fettuccine
- 1 pound shrimp or prawns, cooked, shelled and deveined
- 4 ounces Blue Cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons cream, or half and half
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper, or to taste
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Combine room temperature cheeses with wine and cream in a 2-quart casserole.
- Add seasonings and shrimp and bake in a 375°F (180°C) oven until heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Toss with fettuccine which has been cooked to desired tenderness.
The Blue Shrimp Fettuccine recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Blue Shrimp Fettuccine serves/makes: 4
The Blue Shrimp Fettuccine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pasta