How to cook Bluefish Fillets with Mustard Butter
- 2 pounds fresh or thawed frozen bluefish or other fish fillets
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika chopped parsley
- Cut bluefish fillets into serving-size pieces; place in single layer in 12x8x2-inch dish. Mix water and 3/4 cup of the lemon juice in small bowl; pour over fish. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Drain fish well; arrange in single layer on well-greased rack of broiler pan. Mix butter, remaining 3 tablespoons lemon juice, the mustard, salt and paprika in small bowl. Brush fish generously with butter mixture.
- Broil in preheated broiler, 4 inches from heat source, 4 to 6 minutes. Carefully turn fish over; baste generously with butter mixture. Broil until fish is opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes longer. Sprinkle with parsley. Heat remaining butter mixture and serve with fish.
The Bluefish Fillets with Mustard Butter recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Bluefish Fillets with Mustard Butter serves/makes: 6
The Bluefish Fillets with Mustard Butter recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bluefish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled