How to cook Bombay Filet Mignon and Shrimp
- 8 raw shrimp, peeled
- 1 (about 6 ounces) Filet Mignon, cut into 6 pieces
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 1/2 tablespoon coarse black pepper
- 1 ounce brandy
- Melt butter or margarine in a skillet; add shrimp, scallion and black pepper; sauté until the shrimp begin to turn pink; add the filet pieces and sauté meat (turning with tongs) until the desired doneness.
- At the very end splash with brandy and flame. Be careful!
- Serve the Bombay Filet Mignon and Shrimp with a salad and baked potato.
The Bombay Filet Mignon and Shrimp recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Never pour alcohol from the bottle near an open flame. The flame can run up the alcohol into bottle and, in the worst case, explode.
This recipe for Bombay Filet Mignon and Shrimp serves/makes: 1 serving
The Bombay Filet Mignon and Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed