How to cook Bourbon Grilled Salmon
- 4 (1-inch) thick salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Kentucky bourbon
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Snipped fresh chives
- Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, sugar, bourbon, pepper and garlic powder and stir to dissolve sugar.
- Add oil.
- Marinade salmon fillets for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
This recipe for Bourbon Grilled Salmon serves/makes: 4
The Bourbon Grilled Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled