How to cook Braised Shrimps
- 1 pound shrimps, cleaned and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon or calamansi juice
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spring onion, chopped (for garnish)
- Saute the garlic and onion then add the shrimps and all the remaining ingredients then braise over high heat for 2-3 minutes then turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onion.
- Serve the Braised Shrimps hot with steamed white rice.
The Braised Shrimps recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Braised Shrimps serves/makes: 4 servings
The Braised Shrimps recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered