How to cook Branzino Stuffed with Olives and Greens
- 3 whole branzino (Mediterranean seabass), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 1/2 (15 oz) can pitted green olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons salted capers, chopped
- 1 small leek, finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch dill, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Clean branzino, gut, remove the gills and rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
- Make several diagonal slashes on each side of a cleaned fish, maybe every inch or so. Drizzle with olive oil.
- For green filling: combine in a bowl greens, leek, olives, capers and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Season fish with salt and pepper inside and out. Stuff with the green filling (save a little for latter use).
- Grease a baking dish with olive oil, lay the stuffed fish and sprinkle with saved green filling.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated to 425°F (220°C) oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Before serving baste the baked fish with sauce from baking dish.
- Serve the Baked Branzino Stuffed with Olives and Greens hot garnished with lemon and radish slices.
- For a side dish you can cook rice with butter, lemon zest and turmeric.
The Baked Branzino Stuffed with Olives and Greens
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Branzino Stuffed with Olives and Greens serves/makes: 3 servings
The Baked Branzino Stuffed with Olives and Greens recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked