How to cook Brazilian Baked Salmon Fillets
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Grated zest and juice of 1/2 orange
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt and pepper
- Place the salmon in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the juices salt and pepper. Pour over the salmon, turn to coat well, cover with cling film and set aside for 20 minutes, turning the fillets once.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a shallow baking tin with greased aluminum foil.
- In another small bowl or dish, mix together the orange and lemon zest, brown sugar, chili powder and crushed garlic.
- Rub the marinated salmon with the sugar mixture, place in the lined tin and drizzle with the melted butter. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through. Serve immediately.
This recipe for Brazilian Baked Salmon Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Brazilian Baked Salmon Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked
Cuisine: South American
(more South American