6 - 8
How to cook Brazilian Baked Trout with Wine
- 2 trout (about 2 pounds each), or other whole fish
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Dry bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Clean the fish, leave them whole, cut two diagonal gashes on both sides of each. Rub with salt and lemon and marinate for 2 hours.
- Grease a baking dish well, sprinkle the minced garlic on the bottom of the pan.
- Lay the 2 fish on the garlic, sprinkle with the white wine and the parsley and onion, cover well with the bread crumbs, and spoon the melted butter over all.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a 400°F (200°C) oven.
- Serve the baked trout in the baking dish.
The Brazilian Baked Trout with Wine recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Brazilian name for this recipe is Pescado ao Forno.
This recipe for Brazilian Baked Trout with Wine serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Brazilian Baked Trout with Wine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Baked
Cuisine: South American
(more South American