6 - 8
How to cook Brazilian Fish in Tangerine Sauce
- 1 whole red snapper or bass, about 3 pounds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 scallion, chopped, using green and white parts
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup tangerine juice
- Season the fish with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Put the fish in a buttered baking dish just large enough to hold it and pour over it the olive oil and melted butter.
- Sprinkle the fish with the mushrooms, parsley, and scallion.
- Pour the wine and tangerine juice over it and bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until it flakes easily when tested with a fork.
The Brazilian Fish in Tangerine Sauce recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Brazilian name for this recipe is Peixe em Molho de Tangerina
This recipe for Brazilian Fish in Tangerine Sauce serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Brazilian Fish in Tangerine Sauce recipe is adopted from The Book of Latin American Cooking 1994.
Main Ingredient: Snapper
Preparation Method: Baked
Cuisine: South American
(more South American