How to cook Brazilian Shrimp Canapes
- 24 shrimps, cooked and cleaned
- 6 slices toast, cut into quarters
- 24 slices hard-cooked eggs
- 24 small slices ham
- 24 prunes, pitted
- Place a slice of egg on each piece of toast.
- Cover with a slice of ham and a prune, which has been cut into star shape.
- Place a shrimp upright in the center of each, holding it with toothpick.
- Garnish with a dab of mayonnaise.
The Brazilian Shrimp Canapes recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Brazilian name for this recipe is Canapes de Camaroes
This recipe for Brazilian Shrimp Canapes serves/makes: 24 canapes
The Brazilian Shrimp Canapes recipe is adopted from The Book of Latin American Cooking 1994.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked
Cuisine: South American
(more South American