How to cook Brazilian Shrimp Pudding (Pudim de Camarao)
- 1pound fresh shrimps, cleaned
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup milk
- Bread crumbs
- Saute shrimps in butter and oil until brown.
- Combine beaten eggs, mashed potatoes, salt, cheese, cornstarch, and milk, and mix in the shrimps.
- Turn into buttered casserole which has been dredged with bread crumbs, bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 25 minutes or until puffed and brown.
The Brazilian Shrimp Pudding (Pudim de Camarao) recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Brazilian Shrimp Pudding (Pudim de Camarao) serves/makes: 6
The Brazilian Shrimp Pudding (Pudim de Camarao) recipe is adopted from The Book of Latin American Cooking 1994.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Baked
Cuisine: South American
(more South American