3 - 4 servings
How to cook Breaded Cream Dory with Sriracha Mayo
- 1 pound cream dory (pangasius, labahita or tilapia can be a good substitute) fillets, cut into serving pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- Cooking oil for frying
For Sriracha Mayo:
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha hot chili sauce
- Season cream dory fillets with salt and pepper.
- Dredge in flour, dip in beaten eggs, then coat in Japanese bread crumbs. Do this to all cream dory fillet pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan (or in a Deep Fryer), then fry each fillet of fish until golden brown.
- For the sriracha mayo, just combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce and mix well.
- Serve the fried cream dory fillets with sriracha mayo, hot steamed white rice and a side dish like buttered mushrooms.
The Breaded Cream Dory with Sriracha Mayo is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Breaded Cream Dory with Sriracha Mayo serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Breaded Cream Dory with Sriracha Mayo recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed