8 crab cakes
How to cook Breton Bay Crab Cakes
- 1 pound backfin crab meat
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 slices day old white bread
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Oil or butter, for frying
- Mix all ingredients except crab meat in a large bowl.
- Add carefully picked crab meat. Mix gently.
- Shape into 8 cakes. Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Fry in oil or butter until browned on each side.
- Serve the Breton Bay Crab Cakes hot with hot with Tartar sauce, mustard or cocktail sauce.
The Breton Bay Crab Cakes recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Breton Bay Crab Cakes serves/makes: 8 crab cakes
The Breton Bay Crab Cakes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed