How to cook Broccoli and Shrimp Fettuccine
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen ready-to-cook shrimp
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated uncooked fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or oil
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray 12x8-inch (2-quart) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large saucepan, bring 6 cups water to a boil. Add shrimp and broccoli; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain. In medium bowl, combine shrimp, broccoli and Alfredo sauce; mix gently. Set aside.
- Cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, heat oil until hot. Add shallot; cook 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste and fennel seed; simmer 10 minutes.
- Arrange 1/3 of cooked fettuccine in sprayed baking dish. Cover with 1/2 of tomato mixture. Top with 1/3 of fettuccine and shrimp-broccoli mixture. Top with remaining fettuccine and remaining tomato mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 25 to 35 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
The Broccoli and Shrimp Fettuccine recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Broccoli and Shrimp Fettuccine serves/makes: 6
The Broccoli and Shrimp Fettuccine recipe is adopted from the Pasta - 1996.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pasta