3 - 4
How to cook Broiled Cod with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 pound cod fillets, about 3/4 inch thick
- 8 sun-dried tomato halves (not oil-packed)
- 1/4 cup salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Grease rack of broiler pan and place fish on rack about 4 inches from heat source.
- Broil for 8 minutes.
- Soak tomato halves in 1 cup very hot water about 5 minutes or until softened drain and finely chop.
- Mix with remaining ingredients and spread mixture on fish.
- Broil 1-2 minutes longer or until topping is light brown and fish flakes easily with fork.
Preparation + cooking time: 20 minutes
This recipe for Broiled Cod with Sun-Dried Tomatoes serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Broiled Cod with Sun-Dried Tomatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled