How to cook Broiled Deviled Flounder Fillets
- 4 flounder (sole, halibut, cod or haddock) fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 4 or more drops liquid red pepper seasoning
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons Dijon or prepared spicy brown mustard
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Butter the rack of the broiler pan and place the flounder fillets on it.
- Combine the tomato juice, red pepper seasoning, oil, mustard, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce. Spread the mixture evenly over the flounder.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat, without turning, for 5 minutes or longer, depending on the thickness of the fish. When the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, it is done.
- Serve the Broiled Deviled Flounder Fillets hot.
The Broiled Deviled Flounder Fillets recipe easy to cook and so good!
For a milder version, substitute 1/4 cup chili sauce for the tomato juice and hot red pepper seasoning.
This recipe for Broiled Deviled Flounder Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The Broiled Deviled Flounder Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled