4 - 6
How to cook Broiled Fillets with Mushrooms and Cheese
- 2 pounds mackerel or other fish fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt dash pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushrooms, sliced, or stems and pieces, drained
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Combine olive oil with salt and pepper. Blend mushrooms, mozzarella and parsley.
- Cut fillets into serving-size portions. Place fish on well-greased broiling pan and brush with seasoned olive oil. Broil 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn carefully and brush with remaining olive oil. Broil 3 to 4 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily.
- Spread mushroom and mozzarella mixture on fish; broil 2 to 3 minutes longer, or until lightly browned.
The Broiled Fillets with Mushrooms and Cheese recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Broiled Fillets with Mushrooms and Cheese serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Broiled Fillets with Mushrooms and Cheese recipe is adopted from the Polly-O Cooking with Cheese Recipe Book - 1977.
Main Ingredient: Mackerel
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled