4 - 6 appetizer servings
How to cook Broiled Fish Snacks
- 1 cup leftover fried or baked fish, flaked
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 4 - 5 green olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of your favorite grated cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Snack crackers
- Mix all the ingredients. Spread about a tablespoon on cocktail rye bread slices or your favorite cracker.
- Place on a cookie sheet and put under the broiler until cheese starts to bubble.
- You can dress them up by putting a tiny piece of tomato or pimento and a small slice of olive or green pepper on each.
- Serve the Broiled Fish Snacks as an appetizer.
The Broiled Fish Snacks is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Broiled Fish Snacks serves/makes: 4 - 6 appetizer servings
The Broiled Fish Snacks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Appetizer