How to cook Broiled Fish with Salsa Verde
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen haddocks (cod or pollock) fillets, 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup green chile salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime slices, to serve
- Set oven control to broil. Spray broiler pan rack with cooking spray. Cut fish into 4 serving pieces; place on rack in broiler pan. Brush with lime juice; sprinkle with pepper.
- Broil with tops 4 to 6 inches from heat 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Top fish with green chile salsa. Broil an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until salsa is hot. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with lime slices.
The Broiled Fish with Salsa Verde recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Broiled Fish with Salsa Verde serves/makes: 4
The Broiled Fish with Salsa Verde recipe is adopted from The Easy Weekend Meals - Sept 1997.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled