How to cook Broiled Glazed Salmon
- 4 salmon steaks or fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- In small saucepan, combine all ingredients except salmon and melt.
- Marinate salmon in glaze for one hour. Arrange salmon on lightly greased broiler pan. Brush with glaze.
- Broil 5-6-inch from heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze.
- Place salmon on serving platter and spoon over any leftover glaze.
- Serve the Broiled Glazed Salmon with lemon wedges.
The Broiled Glazed Salmon recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook. This dish is also great when cooked on a grill.
This recipe for Broiled Glazed Salmon serves/makes: 4 servings
The Broiled Glazed Salmon recipe is adopted from The Recipe Hall Of Fame Quick & Easy Cookbook: Winning Recipes From Hometown America.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled