How to cook Broiled Grouper Italiano
- 6 grouper fillets (about 4 to 6 ounces each), about 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons bottled Italian dressing
- If fish has not been skinned, place skin sides up on rack in broiler pan.
- Brush the grouper fillets with half the Italian dressing.
- Set oven to broil or 550°F (290°C). Broil with tops 2 to 3 inches from heat until light brown, about 5 minutes.
- Brush fish with Italian dressing grouper fillets; turn carefully and brush other sides.
- Broil until fish flakes easily with fork, 5 to 8 minutes longer.
The Broiled Grouper Italiano recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Broiled Grouper Italiano serves/makes: 6 servings
The Broiled Grouper Italiano recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled