3 - 4 servings
How to cook Broiled Grouper with Lemon and Thyme
- 1 pound fresh Grouper fillets (or Striped Bass, Mahi-Mahi and Red Snapper)
- 1 small lemon zested and juiced (Roughly 2 teaspoons lemon zest and 2 tablespoons lemon juice)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven’s broiler to medium-high.
- Place fillets in one layer on a greased baking sheet. Squeeze the lemon juice over the fillets and sprinkle them with the minced garlic, thyme and black pepper.
- Place the fish in the oven, roughly 5-6 inches from the broiler heating element.
- Broil for 5-7 minutes (roughly 5 minutes for each 1/2 inch of thickness), checking regularly until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the Broiled Grouper with Lemon and Thyme with your favorite side dish.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 13 mins
The Broiled Grouper with Lemon and Thyme is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Broiled Grouper with Lemon and Thyme serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Broiled Grouper with Lemon and Thyme recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled