How to cook Broiled Halibut
- 2 pounds (1 kg) halibut, cut into pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) tarragon
- 1/2 cup (115 g) grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg white, beaten until foamy
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Into an oven-safe dish, arrange halibut pieces.
- Pour in chicken broth sprinkle fish with parsley and tarragon.
- Bake into preheated oven for 10 minutes throw away excess liquid.
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Into a bowl, fold grated cheese into beaten egg white.
- Spread cheese mixture over halibut pieces.
- Broil until golden.
If desired, use white wine instead of chicken broth.
This recipe for Broiled Halibut serves/makes: 4
The Broiled Halibut recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled