2 - 3 servings
How to cook Broiled Lime Salmon Trout or Steelhead
- 1 pound salmon trout or steelhead fillets, skin on
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Minced garlic to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt 1/4 cup butter and gently saute the garlic. Stir in the lime juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Let the sauce cool and add salmon trout or steelhead fillets.
- Marinate for at least an hour. Put fillets on a shallow greases baking dish or broiler pan, skin side up.
- Broil for 5 minutes then carefully turn and baste with marinade (reheat if it has coagulated).
- Broil for another 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. (Cooking time will vary with thickness of the fish.)
- Serve the Broiled Lime Salmon Trout or Steelhead with Asian noodles or over wild steamed rice.
The Broiled Lime Salmon Trout or Steelhead dish is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Broiled Lime Salmon Trout or Steelhead serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Broiled Lime Salmon Trout or Steelhead recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Baked