1 small lobster per person
How to cook Broiled Lobster for Valentine
- 2 live lobsters
- Plain or garlic butter
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon segments
- Kill lobsters:
- Tightly tie claws together lie, one lobster at a time, onto a carving board.
- Secure your hand by wrapping it in a towel firmly hold the lobster.
- Using a long, sharp knife, half live lobster lengthwise, starting just behind the head, to cut spinal cord.
- Remove stomach and black vein (in tail).
- Brush lobsters meat with a mixture of melted plain or garlic butter and oil salt and pepper.
- Preheat broiler until really hot.
- Arrange lobsters halves onto a baking sheet, shell down broil for 12 to 15 minutes, until done.
- Serve lobster halves in shells, garnished with parsley and lemon segments.
If using already boiled lobsters, half lobsters lengthwise, remove stomach and black vein (in tail). Brush boiled lobster meat with a mixture of melted butter and oil season with salt and pepper. Broil boiled lobster halves for approximately 6 to 8 minutes, until just golden.
Easy and simple recipe of broiled lobster.
Special Valentine recipe for 2.
This recipe for Broiled Lobster for Valentine serves/makes: 1 small lobster per person
The Broiled Lobster for Valentine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled