How to cook Broiled Lobsters with Pink Lobster Butter
- 3 live broiling lobsters
- 1/2 pound butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 lemons
- Pink Lobster Butter (see the recipe below)
Pink Lobster Butter Ingredients:
- Preheat broiler for 30 minutes.
- Have fish market split 3 live broiled lobsters in half. Spread each half with very soft butter. Salt and pepper to taste, and sprinkle each half generously with lemon juice.
- Place the lobster halves under the broiler, and broil until done. The timing process of the the broiling will vary according to the size of the lobster and the heat of the oven.
- When they appear to be ready, slightly lift the meat of one half with a fork, and check for doneness of the underneath side.
- When ready, serve the Broiled Lobsters with sizzling hot Pink Lobster Butter.
How to cook Pink Lobster Butter
- Lobster coral (roe)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound sweet butter
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped chives or spring onions
- Few drops of red food coloring
- Saute lightly in butter all the lobster coral you have been able to get. Cool and set aside.
- Cream sweet butter until soft and creamy. Mix in the lobster coral (roe) until well blended.
- Add lemon juice, paprika, chopped chives or spring onions, and a few drops of red food coloring until a delicate pink.
- Place in serving bowl and set in refrigerator until ready to serve.
The Broiled Lobsters with Pink Lobster Butter recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Broiled Lobsters with Pink Lobster Butter serves/makes: 6 servings
The Broiled Lobsters with Pink Lobster Butter recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled