How to cook Broiled Mullet Fillets
- 2 pounds mullet fillets
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place the mullet fillets in a single layer on a lightly oiled broil and serve platter.
- Combine oil, Worcestershire and soy sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, paprika, and hot pepper sauce mix well.
- Pour sauce over the mullet fillets.
- Broil about 4 inches from source of heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Baste once during broiling with sauce in pan.
The Broiled Mullet Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 20 minutes.
Pompano, Spanish mackerel
are excellent substitutes for mullet.
This recipe for Broiled Mullet Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Broiled Mullet Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mullet
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled