How to cook Broiled Mullet Fillets on French Bread
- 1 1/2 pounds mullet fillets
- 4 slices French bread
- 8 tomato slices
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Cut fillets into 4 servings (1/2-inch thick).
- Combine oil and garlic.
- Brush the mullet fillets with oil mixture place on broiler pan.
- Sprinkle generously with paprika.
- Broil 5-6 inches from source of heat until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve the Broiled Mullet Fillets on French bread with lettuce and tomatoes.
The Broiled Mullet Fillets on French Bread is a very affordable dish. Delicious simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 20 minutes.
Pompano, Spanish mackerel
are excellent substitutes for mullet.
This recipe for Broiled Mullet Fillets on French Bread serves/makes: 4
The Broiled Mullet Fillets on French Bread recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mullet
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled