How to cook Broiled Mustard Flounder
- 4 flounder or sole fillets (4 - 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared brown mustard
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the broiler.
- Arrange the flounder fillets on a baking sheet and sprinkle with pepper.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Spread prepared brown mustard evenly over the flounder fillets.
- Broil about 3 inches from the heat source for 2 minutes, or until golden brown (do not overcook).
- Serve the Broiled Mustard Flounder with chopped green onions and sliced lime.
This recipe for Broiled Mustard Flounder serves/makes: 4
The Broiled Mustard Flounder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled