How to cook Broiled Oysters for Valentine
- 12 oysters (in shells)
- Approximately 10 soda crackers, crumbled
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Freshly grated Mozzarella cheese
- Cleaned oysters under cold, running water.
- Open-up shells leave oysters in deeper shell halves throw away remaining shells.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange oyster half-shells onto aluminum foil sprinkle each oyster with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) soda cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle with a few drops lemon juice salt and pepper.
- Top with grated Mozzarella cheese.
- Broil until golden brown.
Special Valentine recipe for 2.
This recipe for Broiled Oysters for Valentine serves/makes: 2
The Broiled Oysters for Valentine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled