How to cook Broiled Oysters in Sherry Cream
- 1 dozen shelled oysters
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1/2 cup cream
- Place in a shallow baking tray shelled oysters, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with bread crumbs, sherry, and cream.
- Cook two minutes in the broiler to heat the cream, and when the edges of the oyster begin to curl they are done.
- Serve the Broiled Oysters in Sherry Cream immediately.
The Broiled Oysters in Sherry Cream recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Broiled Oysters in Sherry Cream serves/makes: 4 servings
The Broiled Oysters in Sherry Cream recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled