How to cook Broiled Parmesan Grouper Fillets
- 6 grouper fillets (6-8 ounces each, about one inch thick)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lemon slices optional for garnish)
- Fresh chives (optional for garnish)
- Combine Parmesan cheese, margarine, mayonnaise, green onions, and chives in a small bowl stir well, and set aside.
- Place grouper fillets on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan. Drizzle lemon juice over grouper fillets sprinkle with pepper. Broil 6 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove from oven spread tops of grouper fillets with cheese mixture.
- Broil an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
- Remove the broiled grouper fillets to a serving platter.
- If desired, garnish the Broiled Parmesan Grouper Fillets with lemon slices and fresh chives.
The Cheesy Broiled Grouper is a very affordable dish.Simple, delicious, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Broiled Parmesan Grouper Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Broiled Parmesan Grouper Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled