How to cook Broiled Perch with Lemon Mustard Sauce
- 4 perch fillets (about 6 ounces each), fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Thaw perch fillets if frozen.
- Combine grated lemon peel, lemon juice, salad oil, seasoned salt, pepper, parsley and mustard, blending well.
- Place the perch fillets in shallow baking dish. Pour sauce over all. Place in refrigerator for 2 or 3 hours.
- Place the perch fillets, skin side down on a greased shallow baking pan.
- Adjust rack so fish is 4 to 5 inches from heat.
- Broil 5-8 minutes, brushing frequently with sauce.
The Broiled Perch With Lemon Mustard Sauce is a very affordable dish. So simple, and easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Broiled Perch with Lemon Mustard Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Broiled Perch with Lemon Mustard Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled