How to cook Broiled Salmon Steaks with Mango
- 4 salmon steaks about 6 ounces each
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 mangos - peeled, seeded, and diced
- Preheat the oven broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
- Broil salmon steaks on the prepared pan 12 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and saute onion until tender. Stir in garlic, tomatoes, and cilantro. Cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes, and remove from heat. Mix in the mangos. Serve over the salmon steaks.
The Broiled Salmon Steaks with Mango is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Can be ready in 30 minutes.
This recipe for Broiled Salmon Steaks with Mango serves/makes: 4
The Broiled Salmon Steaks with Mango recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled