How to cook Broiled Salmon with Lemon Glaze
- 3 salmon steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- For Lemon Glaze:
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chili or crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Rinse the salmon steaks and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Combine all glaze ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Marinate salmon in glaze for at least 10 minutes.
- Arrange salmon on lightly greased broiler pan. Brush with glaze.
- Broil 5-6-inch from heat for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze.
- Garnish the broiled steaks with the parsley sprigs, if desired, and serve hot with your favorite side dish.
The Broiled Salmon with Lemon Glaze
recipe is very simple to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Broiled Salmon with Lemon Glaze serves/makes: 3 servings
The Broiled Salmon with Lemon Glaze recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled