How to cook Broiled Salmon with Pomodoro Sauce
- 1 single-serve salmon fillet (about 6 ounces)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A drizzle olive oil
- 1/2 cup pomodoro sauce
- 1/3 cup grated cheese (Sharp-flavored cheeses are not recommended for this dish. Choose a cheese that melts well and has a mild flavor.)
- 1/2 - 1 cup steamed rice, to serve
- Chopped parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Take a small baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Lay the salmon on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil the salmon for 8 minutes (The actual broiling time may vary depending on the size of the fillet. DO NOT overcook.).
- Take the salmon out of the oven and pile the grated cheese on top. Return to the oven and broil for another 30 seconds or just until the cheese melts.
- To assemble your meal, place the steamed rice on one side of a plate. Place the salmon on the other side (make sure to scoop out whatever melted cheese may have fallen on the baking sheet).
- Spoon the pomodoro sauce around the salmon. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve the Broiled Salmon with Pomodoro Sauce immediately.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
The Broiled Salmon with Pomodoro Sauce recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Broiled Salmon with Pomodoro Sauce serves/makes: 1 serving
The Broiled Salmon with Pomodoro Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled