How to cook Broiled Sea Bass
- 2 whole sea bass (white perch, grouper or striped bass), about 3 pounds each, filleted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh fennel leaves, plus 4 fennel stalks
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Crush the fennel stalks with the back of a knife and these stalks between the fillets of each fish. Let them stand in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- In a saucepan, combine the wine, chopped fennel, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Reduce the sauce over medium heat to 3 tablespoons; then fluff in the butter.
- Let the fish reach room temperature. Broil them for 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
- Serve the wine sauce over the Broiled Sea Bass.
The Broiled Sea Bass recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Broiled Sea Bass serves/makes: 12
The Broiled Sea Bass recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled