How to cook Broiled Teriyaki Salmon
- 1 single-serve salmon steak or fillet (about 6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, mirin, honey and ginger.
- Place the salmon in a shallow bowl, add the marinade and leave for 30 minutes, flipping the fish over after 15 minutes.
- Pop in a broiler and cook at 475°F (245°C) for 8 to 10 minutes (The actual broiling time may vary depending on the size of the steak. DO NOT overcook.).
- Serve the Broiled Teriyaki Salmon immediately with sweet mangoes or a salad, whatever your favorite is and freshly steamed rice.
Cooking time: 10 minutes excluding marinating time
The Broiled Teriyaki Salmon is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, quick, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Broiled Teriyaki Salmon serves/makes: 1 serving
The Broiled Teriyaki Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled