How to cook Brown Sugar Glazed Baked Tilapia
- 1/2 pound tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons Italian reduced fat dressing
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon Natural Season mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Marinate tilapia fillets with all ingredients (including brown sugar sprinkled on top).
- Bake or grill (or cook in foil) in oven at 350°F, 7 minutes each side.
- Sprinkle with a bit more fresh chopped parsley and dill.
- Serve immediately.
The Brown Sugar Glazed Baked Tilapia is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Brown Sugar Glazed Baked Tilapia serves/makes: 2
The Brown Sugar Glazed Baked Tilapia recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Baked