4 - 5 servings
How to cook Brown Sugar Salmon
- 4 - 5 skinless salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Lemon pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Season the fillets to taste with the salt, lemon pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, soy sauce, water and oil until sugar is dissolved.
- Put the seasoned fillets into a Ziploc bag, pour in the marinade mixture, seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil and make a few slits through the foil with a knife to allow juices to drain while cooking. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place your fillets on the broiler pan and discard the leftover marinade. Place the fillets into your preheated 450°F (230°C) oven for 15 minutes.
- Then move the fillets to an oven rack close to the broiler and broil on high for an additional 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the Brown Sugar Salmon immediately with lemon slices.
The Brown Sugar Salmon
is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Brown Sugar Salmon serves/makes: 4 - 5 servings
The Brown Sugar Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled